Friday, February 17, 2012

Our gifts aren't subtle either...

A brief story:


As the picky-eater got used to my odd cravings, I became less inhibited with vocalizing those cravings.


One of the more recent ones related to gummy candy.  I think they're wonderful and always enjoy, not only the taste, but the satisfying sensation of biting into one.  Only problem, they're usually super small. 


"I wish I had a gummy the size of a hand-fruit!"


Think about it.  If you agree with the"mouth-feel" comment, this is a no-brainer.  That first bite would be insanely satisfying--oh, but then there's more left to be had!  Huzzah!




This was only a concept for me and did not expect it to go beyond vocalizing the desire for such a thing to exist.


Cut to my birthday--at a friend's house, the picky-eater hands me a package that came in the mail.  It feels like a friggin' brick.  I open it, and it's a 5-pound sour-apple gummy bear (that's right, singular).  I have a look of confusion, excitment, and horror.


Size comparision: 15 lb dog and 5 lb gummy bear
(He's not phased by the things I do anymore)

Yeah, so that first bite was AWESOME! 

...I'm not sure how long the bear will actually last.


Seriously, this would be an epic center-piece to a Willy-Wonka candy party
(Don't lie...you'd go)


...oh, and it's pretty tasty...



...yes, I ate straight off of this



(Where does one find such awesome?)  click here-->  BEAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment